ASPIRIN should not be used if you:
- are allergic to ASA or any ingredient within the formulation
- have active stomach ulcer
- have a history of asthma induced by salicylates or other anti-inflammatory drugs. Talk to your doctor.
- are using methotrexate at doses of 15 mg/week or more
- are in the last trimester of pregnancy because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery
- are prone to bleeding
The active ingredient in ASPIRIN is acetylsalicylic acid (ASA).
Nonmedicinal ingredients include carnauba wax, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Blue #2, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium lauryl sulphate, titanium dioxide, and triacetin.
Your doctor will have asked you many questions about your health, lifestyle, and medications before recommending ASPIRIN. That is why it is very important that you tell your doctor all such information. If you have forgotten to tell your doctor about any of the following, call your doctor or pharmacist before you take this medicine (or any medicine):
- allergy to salicylates
- stomach problems
- peptic ulcer
- severe liver/kidney disease
- history of blood clotting defects
- have severe anemia
- are pregnant or breast-feeding
- will be having surgery in five to seven days
Like all medicines, ASPIRIN may occasionally produce unwanted side effects. You should call your doctor if you experience: nausea, vomiting, stomach irritation, ringing or buzzing in the ears or pain, if you notice that you are ‘bruising’ more easily than you were before starting a daily dose of ASPIRIN. Regular daily use of alcohol while on ASPIRIN daily therapy may increase your risk of developing gastrointestinal bleeding.
ADVAIR DISKUS & ADVAIR HFA are prescription medications for asthma & ADVAIR DISKUS 250/50 is a prescription medicine for COPD. Learn more about ADVAIR today.
Advair Diskus and Symbicort are both maintenance inhalers and often compared
If you have asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), your doctor may suggest the Advair Diskus inhaler. This is an easy and effective treatment that can be used to improve your breathing and the long term health of your lungs.