The process of transferring your website from a) one web host to another or b) its existing platform to another one is referred to as “migrating” your site.
For instance, moving your site from GoDaddy to Hostgator is one example of migrating your web host. Moving your site from Joomla to WordPress is an example of migrating platforms.
If you own a business in Winnipeg or Canada and want a professional website developed then you can safely choose Web Design Manitoba Winnipeg , opt for one of our lost cost monthly plans to get your business online to reach more customers. No hidden fees just one monthly rate.
By opting for our monthly plan we include developing your website from a wordpress business template until you are completely satisfied with the final design. Logo design and website hosting included. You provide domain name. We take care of rest.
To sign up with Paypal or Credit Card fill out this form click here. You wont be charged for 5 days after you fill out form. This is to give us time to collect information we need for your website development so you dont pay until we are working.
With our $59/month business website and marketing plan your business can enjoy the benefits of Notifyas expert marketing team promoting your business on the web. Includes targeted search engine marketing and business listings management.
Yes, you may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting us via email email@example.com or directly within your Paypal account subscription settings. Upon cancelling, services will be discontinued at end of month.
Some of our features:
Upon opting for your plan we will start developing your website customized from a template. Work directly with developers.
Yes, our logo designer will take your company design idea and bring it to life with professional logo design. Unlimited modifications.
All of our websites are fully responsive and will be able to be viewed by your customers on their mobile devices and tablets.
The website development process takes 1 to 3 weeks. Included we will customize a business website template and make it unique for your business requirements. Once you are happy with the design, we will launch your site online so it is visible for your customers.
Opt for one of our monthly plans on notifya.ca/pricing and our team will get started setting you up. We look forward to working with you.
Staying current on web design trends is crucial to the success of your website. A lot changes every twelve months in terms of popularity with visuals, algorithm updates, and best practices.
If you own a cleaning business or a home improvement business you might want to include your business website to CleaningAds.Online , a new online directory and market for home improvement businesses.
Before you submit your website to directories, you should first know the actual benefits of directory submission. There are number of benefits of directory submission. One of the main benefits of directory submission is highly quality back links. All the search engines consider the number of back links you have.
Business owners and SEO experts alike recognize the importance of directory submissions for increased traffic and sales. It is one of the most affordable SEO options available and offers great opportunities for business promotion. In fact, it is one of the most important factors to consider when developing your business’s internet marketing strategy. When you use directory submissions to increase traffic to your site, you will notice that your search engine ranking increases; and as your ranking increases, so will the amount of traffic on your site. As you can see, directory submission is a win-win prospect that you simply can’t afford to ignore. Here are the top 5 benefits of directory submission for you online business website.
1. One-way links. Search engines place a premium on one-way links rather than reciprocal links, and directories are a great way to obtain those valuable one-way links. Search engines also place great value on links from sites that are well-established and are relevant to your market niche. Since directories allow you to place your listing in the categories that most closely fit with your product or service, you can rest assured that search engines will consider these links relevant. And you have the option of choosing older, more well-established directories that will show search engines that your links come from authoritative websites.
2. Search engine listings. Once you submit your site to a directory and your site is listed, it will only be a matter of days before the major search engines begin listing your URL as well. Robots are constantly searching for new websites and will find your website fast if it is listed in a directory.
3. Keyword relevance. Having your site listed in a web directory can help build keyword relevance, which in turn results in more traffic to your website.
4. Brand awareness. Directory submission is essential for increasing brand awareness.
5. Affordability. Directory submission is one of the most affordable SEO strategies you can find. Many directories will list your site for free, and even those sites that charge to list your site don’t charge a prohibitive amount. Directory submission is easily one of the most economically reasonable ways to address link popularity, brand awareness, and keyword targeting for your website.
One of the drawbacks to directory submission is that is a tedious process. SEO experts and internet marketing professionals have discovered that manual submission to directories is the most efficacious way to complete the directory submission task since each directory has its own rules and regulations for submission. Using submission software runs a great risk of rejection since such software is unable to customize your listing for each directory and can’t choose appropriate categories and subcategories as accurately as a human can. But manual submission can take a lot of time and effort.
If you’re truly committed to using directory submission as an integral part of your overall internet marketing strategy, you may consider utilizing the service of an internet marketing expert. Not only can an internet marketing expert help you determine how best to use directory submissions within your strategy, but he can also tell you which directories to pursue and which to avoid. He will know which niche directories most closely match your product or service, and he can even take care of the directory submission task on your behalf.
Whether you choose to take on the task of directory submissions yourself or hire a professional to do it for you, be sure to take advantage of the benefits of directory submissions. You’ll be glad you did when you see the increased traffic to your site and when you watch your visitors turn into loyal customers!